Saturday 31 March 2012

C.V.



Mr. Ricky Everett
25 Laira Street
Plymouth
PL4 9JT

Home Tel No. (01752) 275304
Mobile No. 07720574123

Profile
I’m currently fast approaching the end of my BA (Hons) degree in Film Arts; I’m now looking for work within the industry. Before my studies I’ve gained a wide range of experience from different sectors of work and am now looking to expand my experiences within the film industry, where I hope to make the most of my creative vision and expand on my already existing skill set.

Achievements
  • Foundation Degree in Film Arts
  • Shot a short corporate video for Probation Services
  • Shot a number of music videos for local bands
  • Had film screen as part of Summer Show at PCA
  • Engaged to be married in August 2012
  • Coaching experience at Royal Mail
  • Creating a filling database system at Plant Solicitors

Employment History
            2011-2012 – BA (Hons) Film Arts
            2009-2011 – FD Film Arts (Full Time)
            2009-2011 – Cashier at Coral Racing
            2004-2008 – Manual Data Enter at Royal Mail
            2003-2004 – Administration Assistant at Plant Solicitors

Education
10 GCSE’s including English, English Literature, Maths, Science (Double Award) and I.T.
2 ‘A’ Levels in Maths and I.C.T.

Other Interests and Information
Keen interests in sports and keeping fit.
Skilled computer operator with experience of technical media software suites (including Final Cut Pro, DVD Compressor), Microsoft Office applications and Apple Mac experience.
Performed tandem Skydive in Las Vegas
Keen traveler

References
Mr. Mark Carder
Coral
7 Derrys Cross
Plymouth
PL1 2SG

Mr. Andrew James
Plymouth College of Art
2 Tavistock Place
Plymouth
PL4 8AT

Miss. Jo Crook
Oak Cottage
Lake Road
Hooe
Plymouth
PL9 9QY

Driving License – Provisional; working towards lessons and passing test.

No comments:

Post a Comment