Friday 1 June 2012

Research: Fly By



As part of my research Rob sent me a link to this music video for reference for how he would like his parody of the genre to come across; what really struck me from watching this music video was the kinetic energy that the camera movement seemed to generate throughout the video; this is something that I will look to bring into the video from Run CMD; hopefully I will be able to get a lot use out of the Merlin Steadicam for a large part of our shooting days. The other thing that really stood out to me in this video was how up close and personal the artists seemed to like to get to the camera, this is something which I will make sure we film as it seems to be a staple within the genre and wouldn't seem quite right if we shot this music video without some of the crew from Run CMD getting right up in the grill of the audiences watching.

No comments:

Post a Comment