Thursday 31 May 2012

Crew Roles

Robert Brice: Writer, Director, Set Design, Producer
Joe Tippett: Writer, Director, Cinematographer, Steadicam Operator, Camera
Myself: Cinematographer, Lighting, Steadicam Operator, Grip
Patrick Sheenan: Lighting, Set Design, Grip, Crane Operator

From this project I have improved on my already good communication and practical skills working with Joe and Bob enabling me to grow more confident with lighting scenes and finding that cinematic visual style; working with Patrick was new to me, but we worked very effectively together when needed to with regards to the lighting department and setting up the equipment like the crane and track & dolly. Also with this project containing so many challenging shots I feel that my lighting and work the the track and dolly was improved vastly; and my work with the Merlin Steadicam was hugely challenging physically after being stuck underground for so long with low headroom, I feel that my confidence and ability with the Merlin has grown immensely through this project.

No comments:

Post a Comment