Monday 30 April 2012

2nd Shoot Day @ Ross's Flat 06/05/12

Our plan for the 2nd shoot had to change due to our actors pulling out at the last minute; Ross had re-wrote the script the night before and for due to the change of circumstances we had to shoot at Ross's flat rather than at Damian's house as originally planned. This meant that I had to try and work out my shots on the day of the shoot as I hadn't had chance to see Ross's front room or the script before the shoot day. After reading through the script before our new actors had arrived I was able to work out and set up each shot that we needed for this new interview for our mocku-mentary. I gave Damian instruction as to what I needed from him as a 2nd unit Camera Operator and employed him as the rig operator also; I also thought that it would be a good idea to try and get as many cutaways and angles as possible so I also asked Ross to help out with some camera work during the interview so we had various angles for our interview footage.

Me filming 'the deal' scene between Nathan and Grant at Ross's flat


A production still from the days shoot (Grant's interview); my framing set up for the interview with our zombie in the background washing the dishes, during the interview.

No comments:

Post a Comment