Monday 30 April 2012

Floor Plans

Below are the floor plans for each of the shoot days that we had for the project.

As we didn't have any audio equipment due to it all being booked out, I had to make sure that I made the most out of all the cameras that we had on set; with me operating the 1st Camera and making sure that Rob (who was conducting the interview) was stood next to me, so that we could capture him with the onboard sound, I also placed a 2nd Camera on the bar for a static cutaway shot and to capture the background noise of the bar and then but a 3rd Camera behind the bar next to our actor to pick up his audio again using onboard sound.

With Damian filling in as a zombie extra on set, I myself was operating the 1st Camera capturing the interview and had Ross filming as 2nd Camera from a different angle, I also asked Brad Sherman to operate a 3rd Camera to capture footage of us documenting the interview.

For this scene I was again 1st Camera operator and had Damian doing 2nd Camera capturing footage of the zombie in the scene washing dishes, I also asked Ross to film as 3rd Camera Operator getting a different perspective of Grant (interviewee) capturing his facial expressions and reactions to the interview.

This floor plan for the Amy and Barry scene has me again as 1st Camera operator and with Damian acting as Sound Recordist, I got Ross to handle 2nd Camera capturing cutaways of our Zombie Barry during the interview.

Here is the floor plan for our last shoot day (the one I was unable to attend). Rob's floor plan shows that the meeting that we held earlier in the week had been a success as he pretty much kept to my original plans for the angles of the interviews for this scene.

No comments:

Post a Comment